The safety, well-being and health of our visitors and staff is as always our top priority.
It is now more important than ever that you watch your children at all times please to ensure they are safely following all guidelines, our staff should not be responsible for ensuring your children are following procedures.
Please observe government guidelines; maintain distance, observe good hygiene, frequent hand-washing and be socially aware during your visit. By working together we can help ensure the safety of all those that visit and work at the park.
The owners and Hall Farm Park team will be available to chat to you about any concerns but please remember this will be a constantly evolving situation based on the latest advice.
Please do not visit if you or your children are feeling unwell, you have a temperature or have possibly been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
Do I need to book in advance?
We advise using this method to ensure entry to the park as we are restricted on numbers allowed on site. Pay at the door is permitted but if we are up to capacity then entry will not be allowed. Season ticket holders will also need to book but obviously no payment needed. To assist with social distancing staggered entry times have been created; you may arrive after your stated entry time if needed but not before hand. Please note that children under the age of 2 will not require a ticket.
What Covid-19 precautions have been put in place? • Reduced visitor numbers allowed on site
• Increased cleaning around the whole park, particularly touch points – please bear with us as some areas may be closed off for a short period of time while cleaning takes place
• Hand sanitiser located around the park
• Screens at all till points
• Floor markings, one way systems and social distancing at all times
• Card payments encouraged
• Catering safety changes (please see FAQ relating to food and drink)
• Increased signage around the park with activity instructions where applicable
• Increased staff training and risk assessment
• All staff will be health monitored and provided with appropriate PPE • Full compliance on track and trace, the wearing of face coverings in indoor areas and regulatory max group size • Visit Britain Good To Go assured
What happens to my season ticket? We have been closed for 22 weeks so your pass will be extended by that length of time. However if your pass was due to expire during the closure it will only be extended for the period remaining on your pass, for example if you had 4 weeks remaining when we closed it will only be extended by 4 week NOT the full 22 weeks. Please ensure that you bring your season ticket with you so that we can replace it for you.
What food and drink arrangements are in place at the park?
• Drinks and cakes will be available for eating out between 10.15am – 3.30pm
• A revised lunch menu will be served between 11.30am – 2.30 for both eating out and in
• If eating in a table must be booked. Please book this on the day of your visit in the tearoom.
• Tables in the tearoom are table service, socially distanced and therefore only a limited number of bookings available.
• Please put all rubbish in the bins provided
• Where possible please limit to only 1 member per family/group to place your order
• Cutlery and condiments will be handed out with your meal/snack and will not be available for self service
Is the gift shop open?
Yes, the shop is open with social distancing in place. Please look with your eyes not your hands!
Which areas are available?
Animal barn and paddocks
Please follow social distancing and directional arrows. Always remember to wash your hands on arrival and departure from an animal contact area. Animal food can be bought from the gift shop at 50p a bag.
Please follow social distancing and any safety/hygiene instructions.
• Pedal go karts
• Welly throw
• Sand pit
• Over 5’s play area
• Under 5’s play area with play frame, play houses and ride on toys
Indoor play barn
The play barn will reopen on 17th May 2021 following strict government guidelines. This means a reduced number of visitors will be allowed into the barn at any one time with strict allocated admission times. Due to the extensive cleaning and regulations in place these time slots are fixed and cannot be amended in any way. If you miss your play barn allocated time entry will not be permitted at any other session. A one way system is marked out throughout the soft play and hand sanitiser must be applied before entry (parent/guardian to supervise.) Hand sanitiser units will also be placed at the entrance, slide, bouncy castle and sandpit and visitors are asked to use these before and after each activity.
Time slots are as follows:
Playbarn sessions – weekends/school holidays
10am park arrival – play barn available 10.30-11.30
10.45am park arrival – play barn available 12.30-1.30
11.30am park arrival – play barn available 2.45-3.45
Playbarn sessions – term time week days: times variable but will be open for 1hr 45 minutes in a morning and 1 hour 45 minutes in an afternoon.
• Clubs and balls are available from the gift shop where they will be sanitized after each use
• Strictly only 1 person/family group per hole, please do not move on to the next hole until it is free
• If you are feeling competitive and would like a score sheet please bring your own pen
Enjoy a walk in lots of open space in beautiful surroundings; look for the crops growing in the fields and the native wildlife. Lots of new added signage, a fun quiz and Pingles to be found, (quiz sheets available in the gift shop). Please maintain social distancing at all times.
Can I have a tractor ride?
Yes however the numbers allowed on the trailer will be considerably reduced to meet social distancing regulations. Therefore if you would like a tractor ride you must book it on arrival in the shop as places will be limited. Due to the new guidelines and enhanced cleaning there will be now be a £1 charge per person (babies on knees free). Please wash your hands before and after the tractor ride. Rides take approximately 20 minutes.
Can I walk a goat?
Sadly we are not able to walk the goats at the moment however this is under constant review.
Can I bottle feed a lamb? Unfortunately due to restrictions we are unable to offer lamb feeding this Spring.
Should I bring my own sanitiser with me?
We have hand washing facilities and sanitiser points on site however it is always a good idea to bring your own sanitiser and hand wipes with you. As government guidelines we would encourage you to clean your children’s hands and touch points on play equipment.
Do I need to wear a face mask? A face covering should be worn by anyone 11 years and older in all indoor areas, excluding any person with exemptions.