After the easing of restrictions from 19th July the safety, well-being and health of our visitors and staff will continue to be our top priority. To this end we will be keeping regular cleaning, perspex screens and all sanitizer stations in place. We would encourage visitors to be mindful of others personal space and to continue wearing face coverings (unless exempt) in indoor spaces if busy.
The play barn will be open from 10am – 3.45pm during weekends and school holidays and you are welcome to go in at any time, numbers will be monitored and ongoing cleaning will be taking place.
The owners and Hall Farm Park team will be available to chat to you about any concerns but please remember this will be a constantly evolving situation based on the latest advice.
Please do not visit if you or your children are feeling unwell, you have a temperature or have possibly been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
Do I need to book in advance?
A maximum capacity allowed at the park will remain and we would therefore advise online booking particularly during the school holidays. Please note that children under the age of 2 will not require a ticket.
What Covid-19 precautions have been put in place? • Reduced visitor numbers allowed on site
• Increased cleaning around the whole park, particularly touch points – please bear with us as some areas may be closed off for a short period of time while cleaning takes place
• Hand sanitiser located around the park
• Screens at all till points
• Social distancing and face coverings encouraged in busy areas
• Card payments preferred
• Catering safety changes (please see FAQ relating to food and drink)
• Increased signage around the park with activity instructions where applicable
• Increased staff training and risk assessment
• All staff will be health monitored and provided with appropriate PPE
• Visit Britain Good To Go assured
What food and drink arrangements are in place at the park?
• Drinks and cakes will be available for eating out between 10.15am – 3.30pm
• A lunch menu will be served between 11.30am – 2.30 for both eating out and in
• If eating in tables are available on a first come first served basis .
• Please put all rubbish in the bins provided
• Where possible please limit to only 1 member per family/group to place your order
• Cutlery and condiments will be handed out with your meal/snack and will not be available for self service
Is the gift shop open?
Yes, the shop is open with social distancing in place. Please look with your eyes not your hands!
Can I have a tractor ride?
Yes however the numbers allowed on the trailer are reduced therefore if you would like a tractor ride you must book it on arrival in the shop as places will be limited. Please wash your hands before and after the tractor ride. Rides take approximately 20 minutes and are £1 per seat.
Can I walk a goat?
Sadly we are not able to walk the goats at the moment however this is under constant review.
Do I need to wear a face covering?
We encourage the wearing of a face covering in any busy indoor areas please.